Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) technology is quickly becoming the standard of care when it comes to orthodontic imaging. Our office is committed to providing the highest quality of orthodontic care, and we are proud to introduce the Sirona GALILEOS 3D CBCT Scanner into our practice. When it comes to your orthodontic needs, the GALILEOS CBCT Scanner allows us to plan all aspects of your care with precision and accuracy.
- GALILEOS images are highly detailed, showing both soft and hard tissue without sacrificing clarity.
- GALILEOS CBCT Scanners take less than a minute, are completely painless, and the radiation dose is 100 times less than a traditional CT scanner.
- We can analyze the position and orientation of critical structures, like nerves, teeth roots, the sinus, and nose, helping to make your diagnosis as accurate as possible.
- With this advanced imaging technology, we are able to ensure the long-term stability of your orthodontic outcome better than ever before.
- We can focus on your desired aesthetic outcome throughout your entire treatment process.